Today, we are surrounded by change. Even positive change we choose voluntarily can be challenging. Why are some people resilient and others not when challenged by change, crisis, trauma or loss? I created Resiliency Strategies LLC to help adolescents, adults, couples, families organizations and communities respond to change in ways that create and achieve positive outcomes, health and happiness. By working together to identify and focus on intrinsic strengths and protective factors, you can
- identify, nurture and develop opportunities
- build and strengthen coping skills
- develop more satisfying, successful relationships
- obtain greater understanding of yourself and others
- transcend difficult moods and feelings
- change negative or self-defeating behaviors.
How people choose to respond to life’s challenges can lead them to new opportunities for achievement, security, strength, well-being, success, growth and happiness.